10 Fun Things about Lex:
1. I am a Texas gal. Although I’ve lived in Nebraska about 13 years, my Texas drawl still comes out in a word or two, especially after I’ve made a visit back home.
2. I started in photography by being on my small high school yearbook staff. This was a chance for me to get out of some classes and make sure I was at every sporting event.
3. I like chocolate and cookies, and perhaps I shouldn’t have combined the two so often in the last few years.
4. I love to read, especially books that are part of series. However, once I start a book I can’t stop until I’ve finished it. Then I get impatient for the next one and have to get it right away. Several series have kept me tied up for weeks on end.
5. I’ve had several jobs in my lifetime. Lifeguard, pizza gal, waitress, childcare provider, credit card retention, apartment complex, accountant, bank teller, plus more. The one I have liked the most is being a stay at home, minivan driving, soccer going, school sponsoring mom.
6. I got married almost 9 months exactly after meeting my husband. Our first child came 2 years later. I just knew he was the one.
7. I’m short. My daughter outgrew my shoe size by the time she was 8, my son was taller than me at 12. I usually have a ladder in my car that I take on every photo shoot.
8. I was a boy scout, it was really cool.
9. I met my husband online….back when AOL was the thing…ya know “you got mail”
10. I don’t really like heights, but I love roller coasters.